Add These 11 Data Security Blogs to Your Summer Reading List
Ahh…the lazy days of summer are here. Summer Reading Lists aren’t just for kids. It’s the perfect time of year to catch up on all the data security trends, challenges, tips and products to boost your skills and ensure you’re up-to-date.
We’ve made it easy with this curated list of blogs and white papers to expand your knowledge on how to protect information in your Microsoft collaboration tools – while you work on your tan. Grab a cold drink and kick back with one (or more) of these reads below.
Information Protection in Microsoft Teams
- The 5 Must Haves for Microsoft Teams Adoption and Data Security
- Make Sure Information Protection is Baked into Microsoft Teams from the Start
- Designing Information Barriers in Microsoft Teams for Real-world Collaboration
- eBook: 8 Tips to Prevent Data Sharing Risks in Microsoft Teams
Securing Collaboration in M365 Apps
- Using Personalized Watermarks to Prevent Data Loss and Aid in Forensics
- White Paper: Secure Collaboration – The Impossible Paradox
- Infographic: Managing Information Security and Data Governance in SharePoint and Office 365
- eBook: Cybersecurity Insiders 2019 Insider Threat Report
- Working from Home Fuels New Data Loss Stats
- Microsoft Teams vs. Zoom for Secure Enterprise Collaboration
- 7 Practices to Ensure Compliance with South Africa’s POPI Act
Stay in the Know
Like what you read? Keep up to date on the latest industry trends and solutions by subscribing to our blog. You’ll get a weekly update emailed to your inbox to stay informed year-round.