Careers at Nucleus CyberAre you a passionate information security pro? Come join our team!
We’re looking for talented individuals to join our team. Explore careers at Nucleus Cyber and archTIS.
Passionate about information security?
We’re looking to hire people who value:
Professional growth. We aim to hire, develop, and retain the leading team in the cybersecurity market by fostering an environment where you can learn, grow, and prosper.
Customer success. Our success is defined by one thing – customer satisfaction. Each team member has a direct role in supporting and ensuring a successful, long term relationship with our customers.
An entrepreneurial spirit. We’re looking for team players that are both hands-on and innovative, and willing to do what is necessary to get the job done right. While startup experience is valuable in this fast paced environment, it’s also great if you’ve held an entrepreneurial role in a larger company.
If you’re a talented, experienced, creative professional, we want to hear from you. We offer competitive salaries and a full employee-benefits package.
Explore our open positions
Technical Solutions Manager – Americas / EMEA / APac
Pre / Post Sales
- Pre-sales support to help sales to clear technical issues to close deals
- Propose solutions to address customers’ pain points
- Sell against competition features and solutions
- Co-maintain the Azure/O365 based demo environment
- Solution demo and proof of concept
- Problem escalation and follow-up to resolution
- Support partners with technical enablement and pre-sales engagements
- Support internal training and sales enablement
- Assist with customer deployments and support
- Manage and scale technical solutions team as operations grow
Skills and Experience
- Deep understanding of O365 collaboration platform and infrastructure (SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive etc.)
- Deep Understanding of M365 Information Protection solution including AIP, MCAS and AD CA
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Sales orientation and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter leading to Team management
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software pre-sales and support
Senior Product Manager, NC Protect
- Understand the customer and business needs from competitive research, customer insights, and business data to inform and drive the product strategy and roadmap forward
- Clearly set the product/backlog prioritization with the right balance of near-term deliverables and longer-term investments.
- Define product specs, user stories, mockups and acceptance criteria in collaboration with engineering or independently
- Help drive the rhythm of business within the company to deliver planned items on time and at high quality.
- Collaborate with product marketing to support creation of customer driven messaging and content
Skills and Qualifications
- 5-7 years of experience in product management roles building and launching successful targeted marketing products
- Be our product champion, sales, marketing, engineering, and partners all want to believe in our product and that starts with you
- Can think strategically (overall product roadmap) while being able to be hands-on (can write detailed product roadmaps)
- Thrives in fast-paced and rapidly changing environments – can quickly adjust/adapt internally and externally based off customer feedback
- A well-rounded communicator, collaborator and presenter who loves to share findings and insights
- An ability to lead by influencing others, without the need to project formal authority, especially in cross-functional and executive settings
- Ability to effectively gather and prioritize user requirements from disparate sources, going beyond users requests to get to key user needs, and the ability to rationalize across and resolve stakeholder differences
- Strong technical background in Microsoft cloud technologies including M365, Azure, DevOps and agile software development
- Experience with Jira and Confluence a plus
- Ability to obtain DoD clearance a plus
Product Marketing Manager
Reporting directly to the CMO, the primary responsibility of the Product Marketing Manager is to drive the creation and execution of tactical and strategic product marketing plans to grow revenue at a fast-paced software company for two product lines. This position works closely with the corporate marketing, sales and product management teams.
- Develop compelling and easy to understand product positioning and messaging that differentiates our approach in the market.
- Create and execute global go-to-market plan and priorities, including target market segments, product position, messaging and managing schedule for a successful launch.
- Define and track key metrics for new customer acquisition, add-on license, service revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Provide in-depth competitive research and analysis.
- Support the sales team with sales enablement tools including: battle cards, sales training and customer facing decks, scripts and other materials as required.
- Research new vertical markets where our key technology assets can drive sales.
- Provide market-validation and business assessment for development and marketing investments to extend key company technologies and services.
- Work with corporate marketing to create content for demand generation activities, including industry conferences, webinars, customer/partner events, and outbound campaigns.
- Work with product managers to identify new opportunities and market requirements to set priorities for future roadmaps.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Proven product/technical marketing expertise in software and service markets.
- Demonstrated track record in building and executing go-to-market plans for new software products.
- Experience in the Access Control or Information Security space required.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack required.
- Ability to work in a team environment to manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan working with product management, marketing and sales.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, to internal and external audiences; social marketing expertise.
- 5-7 years of software product marketing experience, including web and cloud software and service models.
- Marketing and/or Business BA and/or MBA.
- Some domestic and international travel may be required.
archTIS provides competitive packages of base salary, performance bonuses, stock options and industry leading benefits.
Channel Sales Manager
ArchTIS / Nucleus Cyber seeks a high-energy Channel Sales Manager to help manage the identification, on-boarding, growth, and development of key ArchTIS / Nucleus Cyber reseller partners. As an early member of this fast-growing channel organization, your primary responsibility will be to develop and nurture a set of reseller partners so as to exceed an assigned revenue target.
The Regional Channel Sales Manager will establish influential executive-level partner relationships, build quarterly and ad-hoc business plans, design and deliver sales and technical training, lead/manage to- and through- partner marketing activities, act as the partners’ advocate within ArchTIS / Nucleus Cyber articulating Partners’ business value to ArchTIS / Nucleus Cyber sales, and other duties as assigned.
The desired candidate will have 2-5+ years’ direct reseller channel management experience. Prior start-up environment experience and success in launching new technologies is a plus. The candidate will possess the personal drive to deliver what needs to get done, while also having an empathetic and nurturing personality necessary to grow long-term relationships. This position will currently be remote-based and may require up to 50% travel sometime into the future.
- Become an expert in all-things ArchTIS / Nucleus Cyber around attribute-based access controls for a data-centric security strategy
- Work collaboratively with ArchTIS / Nucleus Cyber teams to identify key opportunities, develop sales forecasts, and remove potential obstacles
- Educate partner executives, LOB owners, and sales teams on ArchTIS / Nucleus Cyber products, programs, promotions, pricing and sales campaigns
- Develop and execute customer-facing and internal partner marketing activities
- Conduct quarterly and ad-hoc partner business reviews to ensure aligned with objectives
- Regularly report on partner achievements and assigned metrics
- Make recommendations regarding channel partner program tools, incentives, and go-to-market messaging
- 4+ years of channel management experience with Security and/or IT VAR reseller partners
- Demonstrated channel sales success (President’s Club or similar recognition)
- Disciplined to follow defined processes, yet creative to recommend/build new, scalable approaches
- Ability to develop relationships and engage at all levels within partners (Sales to C-suite)
- Fluency in sales and marketing force automation (HubSpot)Salesforce, Excel, and other business software
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, balance multiple priorities, achieve deadlines
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail